May 2019 Archives


It is not unusual to have difficulty communicating with an ex spouse regarding visitation/parenting time and custody issues. (shared custody). Often times, individuals have different ideas on how to parent, what is appropriate and what are desirable and undesirable parenting skills and decisions. However, this is the reality when parenting in two different households, and one must learn to deal with same for the best interests of the children.

Enforcement of Existing Family Court Orders

Many times a party may have difficulty holding up their end of a bargain or complying with court orders made by a Judge. There is a remedy (enforcement), but it requires you to go back to Court. If the other side is not doing what he or she is supposed to, such as defying custody orders (parenting time enforcement), not paying spousal maintenance (modification and enforcement) (alimony) or not paying child support (child support enforcement), you can file a Petition for Contempt and bring the non-complying party before the Judge.

Get In Touch

Request a meeting today – we can help you resolve your legal concerns

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Avvo | Clients' Choice | 2016  | Family Avvo Rating | Excellent | Featured Attorney | Family